Men's Hike Classic Edition Light Cushion Crew Sock
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable (but just as comfortable) sock. They’re also made with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified wool that was grown with a focus on ensuring environmental, social, and economic sustainability while also taking the best care of our Merino sheep. This is a cozy, capable classic that is never going out of style.
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW012900
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Proper footwear is essential for life in the backcountry. Dry feet are happy feet. Fewer blisters on your soles mean less pain and agony during your trip. There are socks for all activities: running, snow sports, hiking, hunting, and everyday wear.