Delta LT Zip Neck Women's
Versatile, lightweight microfleece that works as a midlayer or as a standalone in cool weather. Delta Series: Mid layer fleece | LT: Lightweight.
Air permeable fleece mid layer. Thermally efficient, comfortable next to skin.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
DELTA LT ZIP NECK
One of the most versatile fleece pullovers Arc’teryx has ever designed, the Delta LT provides effective warmth with little weight. Quick drying, air permeable Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid and articulated construction focused on ergonomic freedom and performance comfort make the Delta LT extremely versatile. The Delta LT layers easily under a hardshell, but as a standalone adds light insulation for higher output in cool conditions. A low profile, high collar seals in warmth.Customer Tips: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight 175 g / 6.2 oz
Fit Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69.5 cm / 27.4 in
Model MeasurementsHeight: 5ft 9"/175.3cms, Chest Width: 32"/81.3cms, Waist: 25.5"/64.8cms, Hips: 34"/86.4cms
Wearing Size: Small
Activity All Round
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- High collar adds warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper pulls
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Slight drop hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.