Delta LT Jacket Men's
Versatile, lightweight, microfleece jacket that works as a midlayer or as a standalone in cool weather.
Delta Series: Midlayer fleece | LT: Lightweight.
Air permeable fleece mid layer. Thermally efficient, comfortable next to skin.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
DELTA LT JACKET
One of the most versatile fleece jackets Arc’teryx has ever designed, the Delta LT provides effective warmth for little weight. Quick drying, air permeable Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid and articulated construction focused on ergonomic freedom and performance comfort make the Delta LT extremely versatile. The Delta LT layers easily under a hardshell, but as a standalone adds light insulation for higher output in cool conditions. A low profile, high collar seals in warmth.
Customer Tips: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Weight 265 g / 9.3 oz
Fit Regular Fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in, Hip Length
Model MeasurementsHeight: 5ft 11"/180.3cms, Chest Width: 39"/99.1cms, Waist: 32"/81.3cms, Inseam: 31"/78.7cms
Wearing Size: Medium
Activity All Round
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
Design & Fit
- Relaxed fit for comfort and easy layering
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Chin guard for added comfort
- High collar adds warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Corded zipper pulls
- Slight drop hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.