Cormac Hoody Men's
Light, comfortable, technical hoody provides protection from mountain sun.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
UPF RATING (SUN PROTECTION)
A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
The summer sun can be fierce. The Cormac Hoody is specifically created to help shield climbers, runners, hikers – anyone seeking mountain adventure – from the sun and keep them comfortable on the move. One of our lightest fabrics, the 100% recycled Phasic™ LT fabric wicks moisture, breathes, provides UPF 50+ sun protection, and is treated for odour resistance. A brimmed helmet-compatible hood protects the face, thumb loops hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams ride comfortably under a pack.
Updated with a new high-performance recycled fabric.
Weight 160g / 5.6 oz
Activity Hiking / Trekking / Running
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Fabric has excellent next to skin feel
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size and irritation
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- Hood adds protection from the sun, fits over climbing helmet
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains raw materials made with at least 30% portion of recycled content
MATERIALS & CARE
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester (80% recycled content)
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Wring