Classic Hike Light Cushion Mountain Pattern Crew
We invented the first Merino wool performance sock, but we'll never stop trying to make it better. Our Classic Hike socks are getting upgraded and it starts with recycled nylon. The first-ever Merino wool hiking socks are now made more sustainably than ever before. Light cushioning on the bottom of the sock and responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool offers comfort and natural performance benefits that help take care of your feet on every hike. With a new mountain pattern and the same all-day comfort, our oldest (and best) Merino hike sock may be your new favorite.
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001644
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Proper footwear is essential for life in the backcountry. Dry feet are happy feet. Fewer blisters on your soles mean less pain and agony during your trip. There are socks for all activities: running, snow sports, hiking, hunting, and everyday wear.