Classic Hike Full Cushion Crew
Our Classic Hike Full Cushion Crew socks focus on comfort and durability, so you can go farther on every hike. Responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool keeps things soft, while recycled nylon keeps it all sustainable. And full cushioning on the entire sock adds the warmth and protection you need and love. Stay cozy out there with our updated Classic Hike socks.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
Made In The USA
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW013000
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Proper footwear is essential for life in the backcountry. Dry feet are happy feet. Fewer blisters on your soles mean less pain and agony during your trip. There are socks for all activities: running, snow sports, hiking, hunting, and everyday wear.