Acrux TR GTX Boot Men's
Light, exceptionally durable GORE-TEX boot for multi-day treks with a full pack.
ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
ACRUX TR GTX BOOT
A technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain, the ACRUX TR GTX delivers support and comfort under the load of a heavy pack. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly lightweight, and delivers exceptional abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
Sizing Chart: Size and Fit Guide
Activity Hiking / Trekking
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance
- Injected EVA midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
- Footwear Width: Standard
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
- Surface clean only.