Merino 150 Neck Gaiter
You never know what conditions might pop up on a spring day. Be ready for anything with the Merino 150 Neck Gaiter, featuring an extended length that ensures maximum versatility and protection from the elements. Made from our Merino 150 fabric, this gaiter features the same soft, comfy feel as our lightweight baselayers.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Black Marble Wash and Tea Rose colorways feature plant-based-dye technique
- 17.5" (45 cm) length ensures maximum versatility and wearability
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 50 g = 1.76 oz
- Style: SW018028
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
We recommend Merino wool for next-to-skin pieces in the backcountry and high-output activities. Garments made from this material aim to keep you dry. Staying warm is simple when you are dry.