Women's Cerium Jacket
Light, warm down jacket shines as an alpine midlayer and versatile standalone. *The Cerium Jacket was previously the Cerium LT Jacket.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
An alpine-ready midlayer in cold conditions, a warming layer during rest phases – the iconic Cerium is made for backcountry missions. Featuring a refined design utilizing more sustainable materials, it delivers outstanding warmth, packs small, and weighs just 255 grams. Responsibly-sourced 850 fill down – with Coreloft™ synthetic used in areas prone to moisture – provides premium insulation. The recycled 15D Arato™ nylon outer is light and durable, a bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use, and the streamlined design is articulated for freedom of movement.
The Cerium Jacket was previously the Cerium LT Jacket.
Size and Fit Tips: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers. This model's fit has evolved. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
Weight 270g / 9.5 oz
Activity All Round
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Insulated collar
- Mid height collar seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell
- Recycled 15D Arato™ outer is light, durable, and coloured with dope dyed yarns
- Downproof 20D plant-based Arato™ liner is exceptionally lightweight
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 850 fill European white goose down for exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretchy cuffs
Design & Fit
- Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Includes stuff sack for compact transport
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed uses significantly less water and energy in the dyeing process
- Contains bio-derived material from 60% castor bean oil, yielding the same benefits as synthetic nylon while reducing our reliance on fossil fuels
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip
Our trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over first layers or under outer layers.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: Arato™ 15 - 100% recycled dope dye nylon
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 850 fill European white goose down - RDS down
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.