Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom
100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer B is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, comfort is never in question. Get yourself a pair or two of our best base layer pants and conquer the cold with more confidence than ever.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Rise: Mid Rise - Sits at or just below Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Size M inseam: 30.5" (77.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019242
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
We recommend Merino wool for next-to-skin pieces in the backcountry and high-output activities. Garments made from this material aim to keep you dry. Staying warm is simple when you are dry.