Gamma LT Pant Men's
Lightweight, durable softshell pants designed for a range of outdoor activities. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight
Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
GAMMA LT PANT
An icon known for its outstanding versatility, the Gamma LT continues to evolve. Steeped in climbing DNA, it’s also a go-to for hikers, backpackers – anyone requiring durability, comfort, wind protection, and the freedom of performance stretch. The hardwearing Fortius™ DW 2.0 softshell resists wind and water and provides light insulation. The waistband rides comfortably under a harness or hipbelt, the cuff closes with drawstring, and secure pockets include an easily accessible one at the thigh.
Size XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 355g / 12.5 oz
Activity Hiking / Trekking / Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
Manufacturing Facility PT.PANCAPRIMA EKABROTHERS, Indonesia
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric has increased warmth to weight ratio and durability, with wind resistance and a DWR finish
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Laminated cuffs
Design & Fit
- Straight leg
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable low-profile webbing waistbelt rides comfortably under a harness or pack
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: Fortius™ DW 2.0 - 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.